Website Content Management Systems
When we use Website Content Management Systems (CMS) to provide a website solution for our clients, we are equipping them with a website that is flexible and manageable - two things a regular static website is not.
The control of the website content updates and changes is transferred to our clients in a way that allows them to do their own input, saving them time and money. This is especially important for businesses who rely on frequent updates to material (for example: a calendar of events, or a news site) to appear on their sites. Blogging is also a rising star in the business communication toolkit, and blog sites are created using CMS.
- In most cases, we use Drupal and Wordpress for content management depending on the requirements of the clients
- We can build content management solutions for intranets, extranets, product info, forums, support sites (user manuals, etc), knowledge bases, and so on
- CMS can be used for document management where documents are uploaded with individual data nodes. These data nodes can contain meta-data which can be used for searching and filtering of content by users.
- Appropriate role, user and other metric-based permissions to content, for example, time-based, domain based, taxonomy based.
- Categorisation of content using flat, hierarchical or free-tagging taxonomies
- Community building, social media development, constituent relationship management
With a high level of skill and experience with Website Content Management Systems development, we are well postioned to create your CMS solution. To find out more, please go to the Request a Quote form and contact us with your questions about how we can develop and impliment a CMS website strategy for your business.